Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

SOC 100 - Sociology of Education Assignment

This was a fun assignment. I used Powerpoint 2010 and then converted the PP to a video file. The first wmv video I made was too big so I converted that one to mp4 which turned out great. I got a 45/45 on this and could have done a better job, but the initial video conversion took my poor laptop about 6 hours to make, so I didn't go back and fix my mistakes. I got a very good grade though. So here's the assignment: For your assignment select at least two countries not mentioned in the text or on the video and develop a slide presentation illustrating one of the three sociological perspectives mentioned in the text. In other words you would use the significant concepts (constructs) the perspective you choose and explain how these concepts and perspective could impact test scores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment